The capital of this country is Kampala. It is bordered by Congo, Sudan, Kenya, Rwanda and Tanzania. The official languages are English, Swahili, Luganda and there are other local languages. 66% are Christians, 18% are animist cults and the rest (16%) are Muslims.
- The visa is a mandatory document to enter the country.
- Please note that there is a high intolerance to the LGBTTIQ community.
- Avoid highways.
- Take precautionary measures as there is a risk of terrorist attacks.
- Avoid travel to borders.
- Watch your documents and luggage at all times.
- Keep copies of your important documents at hand.
- Wear clothes that protect your limbs.
- Take repellent with you.
- Ignore people who ask for money on the street.
- When you go out don’t carry too much jewelry and money.
Vaccination against yellow fever is mandatory. In addition, the following vaccines are recommended:
- Hepatitis A y B
- Typhoid fever